Pros And Cons Why You Should Do EIFS Dryvit Inspection Regularly!
EIFS inspections are very important to you and your home. Here are some pros and cons of this service!
- The sooner you can detect the problem, the less you’ll spend to fix it!
- By finding the source of the problem, you won’t have to invest in major repairs.
- EIFS inspection will protect you from side effects such as mold in your home.
- After EIFS Dryvit inspection, you will receive a detailed report about the condition of your walls.
- You must be home during the EIFS Dryvit inspection.
- You must schedule an exact day and time with the inspector.
- You need to get an idea of the condition of your home in case the inspector has any questions about past events, such as flooding, etc.
- Be prepared for a long and detailed EIFS Dryvit inspection!
The Need For Eifs Inspection
According to stucco testing specialists, the main purpose of these stucco moisture tests is to make certain that the outside cladding system has been installed properly in compliance with the specifications and standards outlined by the manufacturers. It is also very important to perform a stucco crack home inspection that is essential for all of the structural elements that interface with the EIF system to have a proper construction and installation in order to prevent moisture from penetrating the structure and the subsequent probable damage that might result from this.